Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This has ruined my day... Is it happening where you live right now? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Rain! Drizzle...

It's washing away all the snow. It's not fair. I wanted the snow to last until Christmas. I wanted more snow, not drizzle.

All my precious snow is melting! I feel cheated. The weather has betrayed me...

ReputationRep:
    Nothing to write home about, this is not Hawaii you know?

ReputationRep:
    Make the most of it, there'll be no rain in hell.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not concerned by the rain, but it is likely to become ice... ****ing ice...

ReputationRep:
    Yes After a week it is leaving me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I have got so much work done the past view days, with a lovely view outside my window. But now it looks so gross and grey and miserable.

ReputationRep:
    I know. But the weather office (if they can be trusted), claim it is going to snow on and off until Christmas

ReputationRep:
    Never even got a complete covering of snow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    This is what concerns me cos I don't wanna fall over. Stupid weather!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    :ditto: Please no broken ankles on the way to work, i live on a steep hill which they don't grit. We didn't get much snow anyway.

ReputationRep:
    We were on 2 inches yesterday, and it was at its whitest. Now it's white slosh, disappointed.....

ReputationRep:
    christmas is a few weeks away, not 3 days or something

ReputationRep:
    It was like 40cm here, I'm kinda glad it's going cos it's not enough to close down Schools/Universities but it is enough to be a proper nuisance when going and coming...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.