Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need a dentist in Glasgow urgently Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I currently have a half completed root canal, as well as an impacted wisdom tooth which has currently caused the entire left side of my face to become swollen and my jaw is incredibly stiff, and it hurts extremely bad to swallow, it's getting worse and worse every day so I'm pretty sure I'll need it taken out.

I had my root canal treatment partially completed at the Dental Hospital on Saucchiehall Street, but they told me I wasn't allowed to go back again.

I live in the West End, but I also have easy access to the centre, so if anyone could recommend a dentist that isn't going to rape my bank account, I'd be so very appreciative

Thanks so much.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories...icesearch.aspx

^ Type in postcode, hit enter. Tada! NHS dentists in your local area.

ReputationRep:
    why wont they let you go back to the dental hospital?

ReputationRep:
    There's one on Dumbarton Road, i think its called Partick Dental Centre or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    If you are a student you can go to the Dentistry college on Sauchiehall Street and get work done for free, obviously you took a risk. I'm assuming you mean the Faculty of Medicine which is the dentistry school on Sauchiehall Street?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutini)
    Hey guys,

I currently have a half completed root canal, as well as an impacted wisdom tooth which has currently caused the entire left side of my face to become swollen and my jaw is incredibly stiff, and it hurts extremely bad to swallow, it's getting worse and worse every day so I'm pretty sure I'll need it taken out.

I had my root canal treatment partially completed at the Dental Hospital on Saucchiehall Street, but they told me I wasn't allowed to go back again.

I live in the West End, but I also have easy access to the centre, so if anyone could recommend a dentist that isn't going to rape my bank account, I'd be so very appreciative

Thanks so much.
    Seriously, why do dumb ****s like you always come to TSR forums when in an emergency instead of contacting the appropriate emergency service?

It's not difficult to put just a tiny little bit of rational thought into situations like this.

Unless you really are that stupid.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.