List of threads under the 'Discussions' box on the right are missing Watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically this is the problem:

On the right, theres usually a long column box titled 'Discussions' which show the 'latest' and 'most popular' threads, but its missing for me. All I get are the tabs 'latest' and 'most popular', the list of threads below them are missing :eek:

whats going on, and am I the only one having this problem?

ReputationRep:
    Is it broken because although the box is there its not showing anything? I usually use it and just randomly look on discussions off it but I can't do it because I can't see it.
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

Is it just me that has the latest discussions disappear?

ReputationRep:
    edit: ah okay now I see it

Screenshot? Is it in the sidebar on every page or the home page?
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EierVonSatan)

Ahh.. So this is where my post got to. I'd lost it for a minute :rolleyes:

It's on every page that I've been on so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidms001)
    Ahh.. So this is where my post got to. I'd lost it for a minute :rolleyes:

It's on every page that I've been on so far
    Sorry, these types of posts were popping up everywhere, so I just merged them for clarity.

Looks like it's related to the recent dev work.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    Does anyone know when it will be fixed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabers)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    Does anyone know when it will be fixed?
    Probably rather quickly. Admin think of the discussions widget as being extremely important so if it breaks then it'll jump right up to the front of the development queue :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Probably rather quickly. Admin think of the discussions widget as being extremely important so if it breaks then it'll jump right up to the front of the development queue :p:
    Woo! Cus you never realise just how much you use it and miss it until its gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EierVonSatan)

do you still want my screenshot? because it would basically the same as the one posted by kidms001, except that my other boxes on the right are working fine as far as I can tell (e.g. 'who quoted me' and 'watched threads'). However my 'discussion' box looks exactly like the one shown by kidms001 - thats the problem I have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W.H.T)
    do you still want my screenshot? because it would basically the same as the one posted by kidms001, except that my other boxes on the right are working fine as far as I can tell (e.g. 'who quoted me' and 'watched threads'). However my 'discussion' box looks exactly like the one shown by kidms001 - thats the problem I have.
    Nah, it's fine now thabnks

Admin are on it :yes:
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W.H.T)
    So are mine, I just hid them for the screenshot by pressing the little arrows by the "X" button

ReputationRep:
    fixed now I think....thanks!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Woo! Its working again now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.