Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Suggestions for a good place to eat lunch in Central London (around Oxford Street) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys im taking my friend out to central london and was wondering if any of you have suggestions for a good place to eat, thats not too expensive ?

ReputationRep:
    bummmmp

ReputationRep:
    If it's just a friend, try somewhere like Ultimate Burger near Goodge St. It's prob a good 15 min walk from Oxford St but the food is awesome! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    If it's just a friend, try somewhere like Ultimate Burger near Goodge St. It's prob a good 15 min walk from Oxford St but the food is awesome! :yep:
    Thank you my man ! Although the friend i'm taking is a girl so i don't know whether she may enjoy a huge burger aha but meh I want to go there now .. if you have any other suggestions let me know please

ReputationRep:
    Have a wander down James St W1 - lots of small restaurants to take your pick from.

ReputationRep:
    there's a side street on bond street , which has loads of resteraunts, not many people know it's there...its beside the back entrance to selfridges

ReputationRep:
    eds diner (one in charing cross road, one by the trocadero) soo gorgeous. lovely milkshakes <3 no girl will not like eds diner.

ReputationRep:
    Yo sushi in Poland street, if you go up oxford street and turn right when you get too the big HMV. its bannnging and most girls like sushi and it has like hot stuff tooo

ReputationRep:
    There's a great italian restaurant called 'Vapiano' down great portland street (the road next to miss selfridge/topshop)
    When you get there you're issued with a card and you buy food onto the card, and you watch the chefs make your food for you, so its nice and fresh
    Great food, great vibe, great price, I'm sure you'll both enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloeee!)
    eds diner (one in charing cross road, one by the trocadero) soo gorgeous. lovely milkshakes <3 no girl will not like eds diner.
    ohh thats sounds good ! Will definitely keep this in mind ... =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student456)
    There's a great italian restaurant called 'Vapiano' down great portland street (the road next to miss selfridge/topshop)
    When you get there you're issued with a card and you buy food onto the card, and you watch the chefs make your food for you, so its nice and fresh
    Great food, great vibe, great price, I'm sure you'll both enjoy!
    Ahh cheers ! Will keep this restaurant in mind as well =) ! I was thinking of having a few nearby restaurants and then letting her choose what time of cuisine she would prefer !

ReputationRep:
    McDonalds, it's in oxford street.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.