Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl and I want sex - he's a boy and he doesn't! Watch

Basically, I have been with my boyfriend for just over a month now. We are both 18 years old and he goes to a different uni to me so I don't see him that often. I really treasure when I do see him, but I kind of want to get physical and he seems like he... well, doesn't.

Me and my last boyfriend were incredibly sexual so it's really hard not to jump his bones when I see him! I've tried a couple of times like when we come back from clubs and have been drinking a bit when we're kissing to take an item of clothing off or touch him there... but he always stops me and says "not now" and I feel like a rapist! He just wants to cuddle all the time, which is so nice and I love doing, but I really want to sleep with him.

How do I approach this without being so... rapey? I've tried to bring up sex when we talk but I think he is a bit embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    Is he a virgin? Do you have any kind of sexual relationship, foreplay etc? I would try talking to him about it again.

ReputationRep:
    Is he a virgin?

ReputationRep:
    He is either a virgin or conscious of his penis size. One of the 2, or perhaps both.

ReputationRep:
    How you doin'?

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, how stereotypical is that!?

ReputationRep:
    Comes across very "rapey" lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenP91)
    He is either a virgin or conscious of his penis size. One of the 2, or perhaps both.
    I totally agree with this as a very likely option. It kind of annoys me really he doesnt know how lucky he is. I havent had any for 3 months and definitely wouldnt turn down the chance.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

You just gotta talk it over, he might be nervous about various stuff and it's not really anything to be embarrassed about. Even if it is embarrassing, better to have that for 10mins than be "rapey" (:mmm: ) for the rest of the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Just rape him. He'll enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love a girl to be all "rapey" with me. I'm not completely Sub, but it is nice for a girl to be playing the Dom role every now and then :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Just force him into it?

E.g, you begin touching him, then he says not right now.
    Just go in for a kiss, and continue touching it, and pushing yourself against him. Then do it with more force, he's bound to give him!

Actually, come do rapey with me! =D

ReputationRep:
    Title should be:

"I'm a girl and i'm a **** - he's a boy and he's homo."

This happened to a friend of mine. Eventually her bloke just gave in (they were on holiday and had been together almost a year). Weird.

ReputationRep:
    agreed with the rape comments - tie him down n get on with it !

ReputationRep:
    Break up and find someone you're sexually compatible with.

ReputationRep:
    Dump your 'boy' and find a man instead. Preferably one that f*cks good!

And in all seriousness...people need to date someone who has a similar sex drive to their own, otherwise one partner will want sex more/less than the other and it'll lead to these kind of problems.

The bottom line (and you might not want to hear this) is this....you and your boyfriend are not sexually compatible.

You need to talk to him DIRECTLY. **** all this 'beating around the bush'....you're trying to find a way a sneaky way to get him to have sex with you instead of simply communicating your desires directly. That's creepy! Just ask him straight out and tell him your real feelings. If you can't talk to him honestly about this, then he's the wrong guy and you need to move onto someone else. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically, I have been with my boyfriend for just over a month now. We are both 18 years old and he goes to a different uni to me so I don't see him that often. I really treasure when I do see him, but I kind of want to get physical and he seems like he... well, doesn't.

Me and my last boyfriend were incredibly sexual so it's really hard not to jump his bones when I see him! I've tried a couple of times like when we come back from clubs and have been drinking a bit when we're kissing to take an item of clothing off or touch him there... but he always stops me and says "not now" and I feel like a rapist! He just wants to cuddle all the time, which is so nice and I love doing, but I really want to sleep with him.

How do I approach this without being so... rapey? I've tried to bring up sex when we talk but I think he is a bit embarrassed.
    maybe he's scared of the idea of sex, he could be a newbie (virgin), all you need to do is talk to him about it instead of asking TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    Just force him into it?

E.g, you begin touching him, then he says not right now.
    Just go in for a kiss, and continue touching it, and pushing yourself against him. Then do it with more force, he's bound to give him!

Actually, come do rapey with me! =D
    Thats the attitude!

ReputationRep:
    Are you a munter?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.