Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically my right testicle has been aching for about 5 days now. Not pain just aching. I have done a TC-test and can't find anything, just wondered what people thought.

Thanks.

ps I look foreward to the sarcastic comments

ReputationRep:
    Well I ain't gonna massage it for you.

ReputationRep:
    call me bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically my right testicle has been aching for about 5 days now. Not pain just aching. I have done a TC-test and can't find anything, just wondered what people thought.

Thanks.

ps I look foreward to the sarcastic comments
    :doctor:

ReputationRep:
    could be a hydrocele, basically a collection of fluid around your ball....or it could be a case of ABS

(Original post by Rooster523)
    could be a hydrocele, basically a collection of fluid around your ball....or it could be a case of ABS
    I don't think it is a hydrocele because they don't look anything like that, what is ABS?
    Is it worth going to see a GP?

ReputationRep:
    Blue balls?

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Blue balls?
    no, though one of the veins on the right side looks a little purple, that is just one of the small veins, not the actual skin.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it is a hydrocele because they don't look anything like that, what is ABS?
    Is it worth going to see a GP?
    you can't see the hydrocele, it just gives you a dull pain, doesn't make the balls swell up too much so if you don't know about it, it can be hard to tell if you've got it

ABS is lethal, it's killed many a man

(Original post by Rooster523)
    you can't see the hydrocele, it just gives you a dull pain, doesn't make the balls swell up too much so if you don't know about it, it can be hard to tell if you've got it

ABS is lethal, it's killed many a man
    But I searched it on google and it shows me blown up testes that are massive, anyway perhaps that is because they have it bad?

A trip to the GP is your advice then?

ReputationRep:
    But I searched it on google and it shows me blown up testes that are massive, anyway perhaps that is because they have it bad?

A trip to the GP is your advice then?
    It's always worth getting them checked

it could just be Achy Ball Syndrome, but the GP will be able to advise you better

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.