Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

It's my first post here so I am not sure whether I am writing in good thread so don't beat me

Right now I'm in IB1 and I'm wondering about business studies.
    Which of the universities are the best for studing business ( most prestigious) in UK?
    I know that there were many post like this, but still I didn't find too many information
    I add that I want to go study abroad for a 1 year during studies.

Thank you all for answers ;]
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    have you looked at the UCAS course search? Have you thought about what areas of the country you want to study in? In the city or the country?

Also, do you just want to study straight business or a certain type, or management, or combined, there are lots of options.

What sort of entrance requirement levels are you looking at?

ReputationRep:
    As +epic said, it depends on what type of business course you're looking at (e.g. IB, business studies, business administration, business management, management, business AND management, management sciences, business and accountancy, etc ETC) and what entrance requirement level you're at (i.e. are you a straight A* at A level sort of person or do you expect to come out with three Bs?), as well as whether you're wanting a BSc or a BA and if you're looking to do a placement year.

ReputationRep:
    I am doing IB.
    I'm predicted 42 points with 7 in Maths SL
    I want to do management, business management or business administration.
    I was also thinking about economics but my Math SL complicates everything.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.