Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    I was just wandering how do you guys revise for the knowledge paper, its annoying because I feel like I should be doing more. I revise by getting all the details(ie the number of rebels) right now I am trying to basically group the rebellions..
    How do you guys revise?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what exactly you need to learn. Posters are always fun but it sounds like a table might help - e.g.: rebellion - nature - causes - outcomes etc

Don't forget to revise how YOU learn best - are you a visual, kinetic, auditory learner etc?

Oh, and past papers until you run out of them (you can normally use legacy papers too). It'll help you to identify trends, consolidate knowledge, pin point writing weaknesses and areas of knowledge you're not 100% on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Depends on what exactly you need to learn. Posters are always fun but it sounds like a table might help - e.g.: rebellion - nature - causes - outcomes etc

Don't forget to revise how YOU learn best - are you a visual, kinetic, auditory learner etc?

Oh, and past papers until you run out of them (you can normally use legacy papers too). It'll help you to identify trends, consolidate knowledge, pin point writing weaknesses and areas of knowledge you're not 100% on.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I went through the timelines and wrote those on massive posters and stuck them round my room. You could also ask your teacher for a couple of example essays on each topic and then plan them (with detail, paragraph order and conclusion ideas). This was always the best method for me as then even if those questions didn't come up I had all the topics and my ideas on them in my head as well as ideas for paragraph topics so I just picked the relevent ones and wrote the essay.

ReputationRep:
    Pick up book
    Read book
    Pass

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.