Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anon or delete please

ok...so even anonymous this is embarressing. boyfriend though it would be hot to use handcuffs during...intimacy so we did, but now i have bruises circling my wrists!

even wearing long sleeves you can still kind of see them whenever my sleeve moves...i need some believable excuses to explain them away to my family and teachers!!!

any help appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Excema. Thats what someone I know used.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, sounds like you had fun.

On a serious note you could just wear bracelets to cover them up. Or borrow your boyfriends hoody, which could be big on you, so has long sleeves which would cover them as well?

ReputationRep:
    If they're bruising and this is something you intend to continue, you should invest in better handcuffs. Only the cheap ones bruise.

ReputationRep:
    You know the score:

Pics or out on your bike, son. :gah:

(Original post by lovely_me)
    You know the score:

Pics or out on your bike, son. :gah:

son?!?!? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    son?!?!? :confused:
    LMFAO

my mum used to be a nurse so the excema, while a good idea, probably wouldn't work...

list of excuses so far:
    -they got trapped in a door.
    -i was playing cops and robbers with...a small child?

ReputationRep:
    Get some better handcuffs. Till then... wear wrap-around bracelets? It's a bit weird on both arms, so maybe a broad bangle on one, and a beaded stretch thing on the other. Or pretend you sprained one writ a little etc., bandage it, and bracelet the other one.
    Sounds like it was fun though.

(Original post by TheSownRose)
    If they're bruising and this is something you intend to continue, you should invest in better handcuffs. Only the cheap ones bruise.
    next time it will be with ones of the utmost quality, be assured :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.