Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

who has magazines lying around?? mum's xmas present in advert but i've forgotten!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    right so i vaguely remember my mum pointing out some boots she liked that she saw in a magazine advert. i wasn't really listening so the information didn't exactly implant itself in my brain.

right, she was reading cosmopolitan magazine (i think) but it was november's issue not december's. the advert featured i think 4(?) women sitting on some kind of bridge or railing or something i can't remember. and she liked the boots of the woman sitting on the far left.

if anyone happens to have some magazines lying around could you pleasee have a quick look through for something that fits that description?

what shop is it advertising? i have a feeling it's clarks or next. and how much are the boots/what do they look like? if someone could link me to them on the internet i will love you eternally!

ReputationRep:
    It is Clarks. My sister has last month's Marie Claire and it has four young women, one of whom is mixed race, sitting on a bridge in boots. It's called 'Stand Tall - Women'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujeriego)
    It is Clarks. My sister has last month's Marie Claire and it has four young women, one of whom is mixed race, sitting on a bridge in boots. It's called 'Stand Tall - Women'.
    yess now i'm getting somewhere! right so any idea what the boots on the far left look like??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elziebelzie)
    right so i vaguely remember my mum pointing out some boots she liked that she saw in a magazine advert. i wasn't really listening so the information didn't exactly implant itself in my brain.

right, she was reading cosmopolitan magazine (i think) but it was november's issue not december's. the advert featured i think 4(?) women sitting on some kind of bridge or railing or something i can't remember. and she liked the boots of the woman sitting on the far left.

if anyone happens to have some magazines lying around could you pleasee have a quick look through for something that fits that description?

what shop is it advertising? i have a feeling it's clarks or next. and how much are the boots/what do they look like? if someone could link me to them on the internet i will love you eternally!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NTBc...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    thank you i appreciate it but i don't have a clue what the boots look like so i don't know what i'm looking for

ReputationRep:
    yess now i'm getting somewhere! right so any idea what the boots on the far left look like??
    Difficult to see but this is the TV ad that went with the commercial in the magazines. It's the mixed race girl with curly hair who's wearing the boots your mum likes.

http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie.php?filename=TA7657

ReputationRep:

and here for the boots

otherwise check this

ReputationRep:

(Original post by p+i+n+k)

and here for the boots

otherwise check this

is it that one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p+i+n+k)
    is it that one?
    i'm not sure :confused: this is all so confusing!
    i think i'm going to have to do a bit more research... but thank you for your help!!

ReputationRep:
    i'm not sure :confused: this is all so confusing!
    i think i'm going to have to do a bit more research... but thank you for your help!!
    if you remember the cover:
    http://storemags.com/marie-claire-uk...r-2010-uk-pdf/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.