Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for posting this again,but no one has answered & I m stuck on this question.(I don t have the answers to this...)

I have to draw a histogram,can t remember how to get the frequency & how to organise this

if the question is screwed up,please tell me as 1 of the qs on that paper had some mistakes.

Rep for your help & also for replies that back up other ppl s answers/corrections.
    Thanks
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hissyfit)
    Sorry for posting this again,but no one has answered & I m stuck on this question.(I don t have the answers to this...)

I have to draw a histogram,can t remember how to get the frequency & how to organise this

if the question is screwed up,please tell me as 1 of the qs on that paper had some mistakes.

Rep for your help & also for replies that back up other ppl s answers/corrections.
    Thanks
    Hey! I think what you want to draw is:
    x-axis: deaths/10,000 people/year
    y-axis: the 3 systolic groups (120-139, 140-159, >160)
    For each systolic group draw 3 bars representing the 3 categories of diastolic pressure.

So....you should have a graph with 9 bars (3 categories for systolic pressure on x-axis x 3 bars for each systolic pressure category).

Hope that makes sense :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grovichik)
    Hey! I think what you want to draw is:
    x-axis: deaths/10,000 people/year
    y-axis: the 3 systolic groups (120-139, 140-159, >160)
    For each systolic group draw 3 bars representing the 3 categories of diastolic pressure.

So....you should have a graph with 9 bars (3 categories for systolic pressure on x-axis x 3 bars for each systolic pressure category).

Hope that makes sense :-)
    Sorry,I should have posted.I finally got an answer here:
    can you please have a look,just to check .Thanks

The graph should look like this,ignore the text below it,its basically the method aliakhar (sp?) sent me.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docxHistogram.docx (19.0 KB, 53 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hissyfit)

The graph should look like this,ignore the text below it,its basically the method aliakhar (sp?) sent me.
    Yip that's what I think it should look like :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.