Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

very important, a need a help from a London citizen Watch

ReputationRep:
    hello my name is omar samara, i'm I.T student from jordan, i study in jordan university, i have some economic problems to continue my study here, and i'm in my last year and can't continue my study, so i decide to travel to find some job, and since my education cost is very high and salaries in jordan is not enough , i decide to travel to UK , i have every thing except that i need some reason to travel to UK so i can mange to enter , the only scenario can help is to find some one a uk citizen that help me so i can enter uk, and i'm ready for any kind of proofing my self, video , pictures , any thing i'm ready to make if any one want to be sure from whom is iam, finally i'm sorry with my english language but i'm always try to make it better.

ReputationRep:
    Can you get a work visa?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QI Elf)
    Can you get a work visa?
    like this visa is given mostly to graduated people and i'm not graduated yet.

ReputationRep:
    Don't come to the UK, its not all its cracked up to be (plus we have too many people here)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry Kisses)
    Don't come to the UK, its not all its cracked up to be (plus we have too many people here)
    please give me more describes about what you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omarsamarauk)
    hello my name is omar samara, i'm I.T student from jordan, i study in jordan university, i have some economic problems to continue my study here, and i'm in my last year and can't continue my study, so i decide to travel to find some job, and since my education cost is very high and salaries in jordan is not enough , i decide to travel to UK , i have every thing except that i need some reason to travel to UK so i can mange to enter , the only scenario can help is to find some one a uk citizen that help me so i can enter uk, and i'm ready for any kind of proofing my self, video , pictures , any thing i'm ready to make if any one want to be sure from whom is iam, finally i'm sorry with my english language but i'm always try to make it better.
    I'd love you help you out but I'm currently engaged to a Russian bride who is helping me and some Nigerian's move money into my account because of a dead relative. I'm also quite busy because recently I won the Spanish, Danish and European lotteries. I hadn't even realised I'd entered them!

But if I had more time, I would help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    I'd love you help you out but I'm currently engaged to a Russian bride who is helping me and some Nigerian's move money into my account because of a dead relative. I'm also quite busy because recently I won the Spanish, Danish and European lotteries. I hadn't even realised I'd entered them!

good one

ReputationRep:

i don't understand what you mean but thanks anyway because you would help.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ lol

ReputationRep:

i don't understand what you mean but thanks anyway because you would help.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone on here can help you, sorry. You'd be best off applying for a work visa, just in case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    I don't think anyone on here can help you, sorry. You'd be best off applying for a work visa, just in case.
    i say a visa work need to be graduated to get it they not give it to ungraduated people.

ReputationRep:
    i say a visa work need to be graduated to get it they not give it to ungraduated people.
    Oh right. That's odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    You realised this is a student forum not some immigration forum yeah?
    Also, most of us are student and have a lot of things ahead of us and getting married is at the bottom of our list.
    i'm also a student and i have along of things a head.

ReputationRep:
    i'm also a student and i have along of things a head.
    I doubt anybody here can help you though.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

OP, This is clearly a wrong forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    :lolwut:

OP, This is clearly a wrong forum.

i think any forum with uk residents will justify what i want,
    its simple
    any uk citizen
    i'm ready to give him any identities he want ,passport national id ,pictures,videos.
    and he just take one day to help me enter uk as a vistor for him.
    i'm very clear and my tension is very clear also.
    until if he want to put on me tracer in uk i'm ready for that.
    and just i say in the first any forum with uk citizen will justify what i want.
    my pleasures

ReputationRep:
    i think any forum with uk residents will justify what i want,
    its simple
    any uk citizen
    i'm ready to give him any identities he want ,passport national id ,pictures,videos.
    and he just take one day to help me enter uk as a vistor for him.
    i'm very clear and my tension is very clear also.
    until if he want to put on me tracer in uk i'm ready for that.
    and just i say in the first any forum with uk citizen will justify what i want.
    my pleasures
    So... are you wanting us to smuggle you into the country? :ninja:
    I'm fairly sure that what you are proposing, if I understand you correctly, is highly illegal.

ReputationRep:
    well you better get the idea of your head because there is NO JOB in UK.

you better look in Dubi or any gulf countries.

ReputationRep:
    can you show more explanation ....?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.