Turn on thread page Beta

applying late watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im going to apply for suffolk college, i know that the deadline is 15th jan, can i still apply. I want to do media studies with leisure management does anyone else do that, if so whats it like

ReputationRep:
    yes, but they technically dont have to read your application...but they will.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    If you've filled in some spaces in your UCAS form (i.e. not applied to the whole six) then you can call them and tell them to add choices (only so that your total is 6). This can be done until June I believe.

ReputationRep:
    Bangor wrote especially to tell me that they would consider my application until 30th june, except i decided not to apply there, have all my offers and applied ages back

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.