Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, would you say you have a high sex drive......? Watch

I generally think women didn't really have much of a sex drive and seem to turn it down pretty readily. But my friend was sayin how demanding his g/f is with it and as a very sexually charged man, I think I need a girlfriend who has a decent sex drive.

ReputationRep:
    It's a myth that women have low sex drives. Obviously some do, but most don't.

My girlfriend gets most horny when she's on her period, which although better than moodyness, is kinda frustrating :P I don't think you can gauge a girl's sex drive until you're in a relationship with her unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    i have a REALLY high sex drive. as in i want it at least twice a day (if i see my boyfriend obviously) which i stay over at his like 5 times a week usually. sometimes more than 2 and its pretty much equal like the amount we initiate it. i get in a really bad mood lol if he doesnt want sex or something. thank god hes usually as horny as me haha

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a very high sex drive, but I used to have good sex. my current partner is quite selfish in bed and doesn't last long enough for it to really be good for me - as a result we only do it once or twice a week.
    basically, the better it is the more I want it.

(Original post by death.drop)
    I used to have a very high sex drive, but I used to have good sex. my current partner is quite selfish in bed and doesn't last long enough for it to really be good for me - as a result we only do it once or twice a week.
    Thats a bit harsh saying he's selfish, I mean men cant really control their dingalings, I would take it as a compliment that he founds you that attractive. They're not like pussies where you don't really have to do anything, just saying he prob doesn't mean to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    Sex is a very important part of a relationship, may I be nosey and ask are you happy to let it slide like this?

I don't think I have a monster sex drive, but it's certainly a lot higher than my boyfriend's (who insists he's normal). I wouldn't mind having sex twice a day to be honest... However a large part for craving it so much is because he doesn't manage to satisfy me ever

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I often want sex more often than my boyfriend. It annoys me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meh.)
    Sex is a very important part of a relationship, may I be nosey and ask are you happy to let it slide like this?
    I don't think sex is that important, I think intimacy is. There are plenty of couples who for one reason or another can't have sex but it doesn't mean their relationships will fall apart.
    I used to agree with you and think that a good sex life was really important but looking back that's only because it used to hold my relationships together. My current relationship is sound and I don't feel we need sex to be close to each other.

We're working on things, but nothing is instant, particularly as I have a history of sexual abuse and he works a huge amount so a lot of the time he comes home and we go straight to sleep.
    There's more to it than just selfishness but it's easier to just say that unless I want to hijack someone's thread and rant on and on about my relationship

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Thats a bit harsh saying he's selfish, I mean men cant really control their dingalings, I would take it as a compliment that he founds you that attractive. They're not like pussies where you don't really have to do anything, just saying he prob doesn't mean to be
    Oh, he can be very selfish. It's the lack of attention to me rather than the length of sex that makes me say that.
    My first boyfriend rarely lasted more than a couple of minutes but he wasn't selfish, always paid me plenty of attention and made sure to get me off in other ways.

Last week me and the OH had sex with no foreplay, then he left the room to play xbox.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do

ReputationRep:
    I do have quite high sex drive, the more the better

I certainly do

ReputationRep:
    Yep i have a high sex drive which is luckily matched by my bf I see him two - 3 times a week and would have sex 7 or 8 times and then masturbate on the days we don't see each other.

(Original post by speir)
    Yep i have a high sex drive which is luckily matched by my bf I see him two - 3 times a week and would have sex 7 or 8 times and then masturbate on the days we don't see each other.
    Cool, there should be more women like you

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Masturbating about 4-5 times a day is pretty normal for me, to be honest - whenever I can find time.. Like see right now, I would but unfortunately I have an exam tomorrow for which I have not yet bothered my backside to revise for, and once I get going I don't stop so no sexy time for me today...

ReputationRep:
    I have the highest sex drive in this topic, just sayin'.

ReputationRep:
    I have a really high sex drive and always have had. I would happily have sex several times every day if I had the time. I really need to get a boyfriend...

ReputationRep:
    Very high, so high the boyfriend can't keep up it doesn't help that his sex drive is almost gone and I get sex twice a month, or maybe three times if I'm lucky...

ReputationRep:
    I would say I have a high sex drive, definately had no trouble keeping up with my partner and ex partner. Think I've only turned down sex with my partners on a couple of occasions.

I'd say I have a high sex drive, ideally I'd like sex at least once a day all month and twice or more a day at certain times of the month.

My ex boyfriend had a sex drive higher than mine, he wanted sex ALL THE TIME, even after several years he'd still do it 4 times a day if he could.

Unfortunately my current boyfriend doesn't seem as interested in sex. He has a laugh at me because I always initiate, and he doesn't seem to think it is important enough to put the effort in. It never lasts more than 10 minutes including foreplay, and if I don't orgasm he never asks if I've had enough or if there is anything he can do for me. Think I've only had oral sex once in the last 3 months too I still initiate sex, because any sex is better than no sex, but it really isn't that great. He seems to think it is more important to cook a nice dinner while I think screw the food, I want decent sex. And I DO think sex is as important as intimacy, perhaps even more so.

Damn, life isn't fair

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.