Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you fell for someone on TSR? watch

Recently I have started talking to ths guy on this website and even though i have never met him, I feel like I may be falling for him.

I know it seems pathetic and quite wierd but I was just wondering if anyone else has had feelings like this after talking to someone on here?

ReputationRep:
    it is possible to fall for someone without meeting them.. just be careful what your doing (:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Are you actually falling for them though?

People act quite different on internet to real life remember... You are falling for internet persona...

ReputationRep:
    Jackpot :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Firstly: the present-perfect tense is 'fallen'; 'fell' is the past-tense. 'Have you fell' looks grammatically ridiculous.

Secondly: yes. Though not quite as often as "someone on TSR" has "fell" for me.

ReputationRep:
    is it just me or does this sound like a clear cut case of child grooming?
    Watch yourself, remember you dont know this person. Plus "falling for" them is such a ridiculous thing to say. You may find them funny or what not but LOL. you're in LOVE? mmmkay

ReputationRep:

jkd =)

There's a hot Spanish guy that I have a thing for on here :sexface:. It would be perfect, if only he didn't live so far away though

You do have to be cautious and not get in too deep. Especially since he may not even be what he says he is. Just treat it as a bit of fantasy fun, and don't get too serious about it. If you have your head screwed, you'll be fine.

I think I have. I got chatting to this person who seems really nice. I kinda want to meet up with them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Firstly: the present-perfect tense is 'fallen'; 'fell' is the past-tense. 'Have you fell' looks grammatically ridiculous.

Secondly: yes. Though not quite as often as "someone on TSR" has "fell" for me.
    I think... I think I've fell for you...

ReputationRep:
    I did, and we're still together

ReputationRep:
    Bubbles*de*milo :love:

ReputationRep:
    Like the movie? You've got mail... I didn't like that film. It would never happen, and they hated each other in real life. Essentially the internet brought them together. Now that's one lame story :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Is it me? LOL
    No, dont fall for anyone here, it can lead you to danger.
    Thanks.

I think the question everyone wants to be answered is... Who is it?

ReputationRep:
    After meeting her and spending a few weeks with her yes I have completely fallen in love with a fellow TSRian.

Hmm... maybe send me a PM? :sexface: :bhangra: :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think i've fallen for the user "Anonymous".

ReputationRep:
    I've fallen for.... YOU :hide: LOL JK naah I'm not into virtual relationships etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeNielen)
    is it just me or does this sound like a clear cut case of child grooming?
    Watch yourself, remember you dont know this person. Plus "falling for" them is such a ridiculous thing to say. You may find them funny or what not but LOL. you're in LOVE? mmmkay
    Yeah thats what I was thinking:/

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.