The Student Room Group

A level help needed

Hey guys I'm in year 12, AS levels I am currently taking are Maths, Further Maths, Economics and History. At this present moment in time I am finding the work load comfortable. Though, there is a dilemma - I took my GCSE Maths in November last year. I was due to take it the summer beforehand however my school made the decision to delay it as some people were not ready. As a result, my school believed that we could not do Maths AS from November - July, so we done the Free Standing Maths Qualification.

After year 11, I moved schools. AS Maths is really boring me as the FSMQ has already taught me a lot of the course material. They refused to let me take a fifth AS, which was going to be Physics. The school said I could take up AS Physics in year 13, so my question to you is how difficult will it be to take an extra AS in year 13? I shall be taking A2 Maths, A2 Further Maths, A2 Economics and AS Physics. I plan to drop History. And also, does anyone know if it is possible for me to take the S1 and C2 modules near Easter time, instead of in the summer? Exam board is AQA

Thanks in advance

T
(edited 13 years ago)
Maybe you could do some self study towards the Physics AS now, might help even out the workload?
Reply 2
Original post by Festina lente
Maybe you could do some self study towards the Physics AS now, might help even out the workload?

Yes, I was thinking about this, it is quite a good idea if it were to be possible to take all Physics AS modules in summer 2011

Bump

Quick Reply

Latest