Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

We are 3 students (girls) studying at Sheffield Hallam uni looking for houses/apartments for 2011 on Ecclesall road or near to the city centre.
    We were hoping to find another flatmate or two to share with
    We enjoy going out partying but also like a nice night in every so often!

Let us know if you are interested or have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jess, Becky and Dani x

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    Me and a mate are looking for a some flat/housemates for next year, we are two guys studing at hallam.

Send us an email if interested

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    hey! what are your names? we'll add you on facebook and we can chat through that??? x

ReputationRep:
    Matthew Scott and Max Slinger.
    talk to you soon

x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guyss, im a female looking to move in with some people next year.. im 19, first year studying tourism management.. same interests =)

xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm a 58 year old kiddy fiddler, looking to move on to something a bit more mature. Let me know if you're interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am also 1st year female looking for housemates, enjoy going out and nights in also.
    let me know if you're still interested!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, were a group of three (1 girl, 2 guys) looking for housemates if you are interested. Were all at Hallam as well and have the same interests and are also looking in that area.

ReputationRep:
    Hey

we are a group of 2 (1 girl 1 guy) looking for housemates if anyone is interested. We're both at Hallam so let me know if you're still looking

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Me and my friend (2 girls) are looking for housemates, going into our 3rd & 4th year at sheffield uni, but dont mind sharing with hallam students as we want to live pretty central, for clubs etc

if anyone is interested please message us!

thanks
    xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.