Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    pls see the photo, not sure to what extent it's obvious but the shoes and the bag, although identical when it comes to the material do not match in colour. one is more wine red and the shoes are bright red.

problem, fashion faux pas?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if it's just the lighting in the pictures, but I would say that there isn't much noticable difference. Definitely not a faux pas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by other one)
    pls see the photo, not sure to what extent it's obvious but the shoes and the bag, although identical when it comes to the material do not match in colour. one is more wine red and the shoes are bright red.

problem, fashion faux pas?
    In that lighting, not much, it's hard to tell with a photograph though.

However, you should be fine if you're going somewhere with similar lighting.

ReputationRep:
    Hm, way too much red in the pic. :ninja: Try black shoes? The red ones dont really much for the outfit.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Agree with Ladipidoo. Black shoes are the way forward here.

ReputationRep:
    Black shoes.

ReputationRep:
    arg. I bought the bag to go with the shoes...
    bag and shoes stay perhaps and different coloured top?

what am I supposed to wear the red shoes with then?

ReputationRep:
    Don't try and over co-ordinate outfits. Me, I usually aim for 3/4 colours per outfit, maybe 1/2 neutral and two others. Stops you from looking too matchy and try hard.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.