The Student Room Group

Skating

Hi

How hard is it to learn how to inline skate when your older,and do you think adults look a bit stupid when their beginners? :smile:
I think as long as you put in the time to practice and still have agility, you can learn it! Of course it's not stupid. I figure skate and know a lot of adults who start and take basic training classes from coaches that are younger than them but are having the time of their lives! It's also fabulous and great if you want to try and keep in shape. Good luck!
Reply 2
Skating is both really fun and a great form of exercise. What I would say is that the rink plays a pretty significant part in the skating experience. In my home town we apparently have "Europe's finest" rink. It is amazing. I've been skating for a good while and am self taught. It's a discipline that you can progress pretty quickly in. You don't really need lessons unless you want to specicalise in something. There are many "beginner" adults out there, and no one really cares as everyone has to learn and start somewhere anyway.
Reply 3
No one cares everyone has to start somewhere :smile: Go for it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending