Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
d loves you/ someone who d loves loves you/ you make a big impression

love Katy ***
In short... you must travel the lands and the seas in search of divinity. Whence you find this treasure some ratty looking guy will say to you... "answer me, these questions three" From there you are put in the barrel and d pulls out a name. If it is yours, you get to be a mod.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
In short... you must travel the lands and the seas in search of divinity. Whence you find this treasure some ratty looking guy will say to you... "answer me, these questions three" From there you are put in the barrel and d pulls out a name. If it is yours, you get to be a mod.
is one of the questions "what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" ?
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)

are you saying d is a ratty looking guy??

now thats not very nice.

love Katy ***
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
is one of the questions "what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" ?
Is that an English swallow, or and African swallow?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
are you saying d is a ratty looking guy??

now thats not very nice.

love Katy ***
elpaw knew what I was on about. Apparently d is quite attractive. To females anyway. Could be hearsay and conjecture though.
Banned Maskall
Report 16 years ago
Im in the process of writing a virus program to destroy this forum thanks
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
those wondering how to become mods should check out ickle_katy's sig link. v informative
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Banned Maskall)
Thats good, except opening up MS word and typing "Destroy UKL" isn't going to do much.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Thats good, except opening up MS word and typing "Destroy UKL" isn't going to do much.
lol, thts classic
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Banned Maskall)
I've got your IP. I can get past most firewalls and antivirus software. Other than that I can call on no less than 43 wannabe hackers who still know how to run an effective ddos attack with a total of something like 300k bots. Stop thinking you can virus this forum, before I call in a favour. This is your only warning. Otherwise, we shan't be hearing from you ever again.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maskall wannabe, you better close that MS Word, before people get hurt.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I've got your IP. I can get past most firewalls and antivirus software. Other than that I can call on no less than 43 wannabe hackers who still know how to run an effective ddos attack with a total of something like 300k bots. Stop thinking you can virus this forum, before I call in a favour. This is your only warning. Otherwise, we shan't be hearing from you ever again.
You're like a mother protective of her child
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I've got your IP. I can get past most firewalls and antivirus software.
Why? what is the point?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
You're like a mother protective of her child
Nope. Just a bloke with some skill and a few friends who would love to help out. Other than that, I really detest people who like to take things away from others. Nothing more than a school bully. I've been known to step in between people on the street and put my two cents in. Ok ok ok, so they usually walk away shocked, but the argument is over.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Why? what is the point?
Maskall wannabe wants to try and take the site down.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Why? what is the point?
There is no point. Just letting him know what is possible. What is the point in taking down the forum? I'd hazard a guess at none.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im talking about in general.... what is the point of hackers and virus writers? i hate them all.

hate's a strong word... dislike.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
who is ickle_****? does anyone know?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
who is ickle_****? does anyone know?
banned maskall. who is maskall. who isn't "maskall". its all very confusing..... i think i'll get back to my multidimentional tensor calculus now.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (211)
67.63%
No (101)
32.37%

Watched Threads