This discussion is closed.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Nope. Just a bloke with some skill and a few friends who would love to help out. Other than that, I really detest people who like to take things away from others. Nothing more than a school bully. I've been known to step in between people on the street and put my two cents in. Ok ok ok, so they usually walk away shocked, but the argument is over.

Did you say you can find out what everyone's IP is?
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
im talking about in general.... what is the point of hackers and virus writers? i hate them all.
I only learnt as much as I did, and admittedly it isn't all that much, because I was interested. I'd heard about how people could use a computer to do this and that. So I began sitting in the right irc channels and as my skills grew, so did my status. At one point I think I had SuperOper status in something like 30 of the main ones on 8 servers. The quest for knowledge elpaw mate. I was bored at the time with nothing to occupy me and then I found out all about that. *shrugs*
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
Did you say you can find out what everyone's IP is?
No. If you click on logged IP. You will find that only moderators can view this. I came across the elf maskall's IP another way.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I only learnt as much as I did, and admittedly it isn't all that much, because I was interested. I'd heard about how people could use a computer to do this and that. So I began sitting in the right irc channels and as my skills grew, so did my status. At one point I think I had SuperOper status in something like 30 of the main ones on 8 servers. The quest for knowledge elpaw mate. I was bored at the time with nothing to occupy me and then I found out all about that. *shrugs*
What is this SuperOper to which you refer to?

I tend not to go to irc's. But do read http://bash.org. Excellent quotes from funny irc extracts.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Banned Maskall)
Im in the process of writing a virus program to destroy this forum thanks
Not that you are at all sad. Behaving like this just justifies why you were banned.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (219)
68.01%
No (103)
31.99%

Watched Threads