Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'B' Party.. Help! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    TSRians, I need help!

We have a party at our house on Thursday, and the fancy dress theme is B.. (I'm not to blame!)

As it's a French/Portuguese/English party, the costume can be in any of those three languages! So this means there are looooads of things to choose from.

Unfortunately, i'm drawing a blank...

Obviously, I want to go as something original, that doesn't cost much as i'm poor, but anything creative/lots of effort is fine! I have 5 days to prepare my costume haha.

My first reaction was Barbie, but that is so so boring and everyone expects me to do that. I need something more clever!

Any ideas will be really appreciated!

Obrigadaaaa

ReputationRep:
    a black french costume or something like a red portugese outfit like samba

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    TSRians, I need help!

We have a party at our house on Thursday, and the fancy dress theme is B.. (I'm not to blame!)

As it's a French/Portuguese/English party, the costume can be in any of those three languages! So this means there are looooads of things to choose from.

Unfortunately, i'm drawing a blank...

Obviously, I want to go as something original, that doesn't cost much as i'm poor, but anything creative/lots of effort is fine! I have 5 days to prepare my costume haha.

My first reaction was Barbie, but that is so so boring and everyone expects me to do that. I need something more clever!

Any ideas will be really appreciated!

Obrigadaaaa
    You could just always go as "Babe" and wear whatever you like (a costume ofc) but that'll be too easy.

Cant think of anything atm but i'll keep an open mind and post if i think of anything.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Bumble Bee
    Belly dancer
    Bunny rabbit
    Ballerina
    Biker
    Bird (cardboard beak and wings?)
    Blues supporter
    Baker
    Bear (if you have a big, furry coat!)
    Batgirl (draw/print/transfer batman logo onto a plain tshirt, make a mask out of cardoard or draw it onto your face with eyeliner)
    You could combine two B's and be Bridget Jones in her Bunny costume!
    Burlesque (if you have corsets, stocking, etc!)

EDIT - I don't really know many words in French, and none in Portugese, I'm afraid... hence all the English suggestions!

Hope this helps I love fancy dress!

ReputationRep:
    Baby P.

Too soon?

ReputationRep:
    Burkha.
    Benedict XVI.
    Boris Johnson.

ReputationRep:
    Badger!

Or, you could go as a ''sexy'' badger and just wear what people usually wear when they dress up as cats, but paint your face properly and get some stripes

ReputationRep:
    You could go as a sexy Boris Johnson and just wear a bikini and a wig and ride a bike. Like he does at the weekends.

ReputationRep:
    britney spears ?

ReputationRep:
    A bum?

No, wait...a banana!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabbycat_Almighty)
    Bumble Bee
    Belly dancer
    Bunny rabbit
    Ballerina
    Biker
    Bird (cardboard beak and wings?)
    Blues supporter
    Baker
    Bear (if you have a big, furry coat!)
    Batgirl (draw/print/transfer batman logo onto a plain tshirt, make a mask out of cardoard or draw it onto your face with eyeliner)
    You could combine two B's and be Bridget Jones in her Bunny costume!
    Burlesque (if you have corsets, stocking, etc!)

EDIT - I don't really know many words in French, and none in Portugese, I'm afraid... hence all the English suggestions!

Hope this helps I love fancy dress!
    Haha thankyou! That's a good list :-) I'm liking the burlesque.. There must be something I have that I can wear for that!

ReputationRep:
    Brie?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.