Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I deferred my entry at RHUL until next september in PIR and I am desperately looking for some point of views regarding :
    the quality of teaching
    -grad employment (+ possibility of getting into strong graduate scheme)
    -honest opinion regarding the career services
    -general idea/stats of student doing master degree (esp in politics) in Ivy League (UK type Oxford or USA/France - MPP/MPA Sc-Po or others) or "profesionnal degree" such as JD in the USA
    -year abroad : RHUL is the only Uni I know who doesn't make the student pay tuition fees during his year abroad. Did any of you apply for a year abroad? Was it competitive? Also is the NYU exchange still effective? (no one went last year..)

All in all I would like to know what you really think academically of RHUL (I really don't give a damn about the night life) I am only interested in the quality of teaching and the several opportunities I could get. (regarding internships +++) Also, does RHUL have a "bad" reputation? I mean do people think that it's kind of a lower uni, with less hardworking or talented student?

I really hope someone will be able to answer because my application for others colleges are already ready. (Warwick, Bristol, SOAS & King's - I previously emailed the severals dept with my grades and so on I meet the requirements for those uni&programs)

Thanks !!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.