Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help me accessorize this dress please Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so after a LOT of searching, I finally found my christmas party dress It was one of those dresses that I didn't think would suit me on the hanger, but as soon as I tried it on I knew it was the one, it was so flattering.

But, I have no idea what accessories to put with it. Ive already brought a silver drop crystal statement necklace and crystal bracelet, but need a bag, shoes and maybe something to cover up the top of my arms, like a lace bolero, as I have a tattoo I hate. But I don't know what colours to go for; silver, nudes or a contrasting shade? And what would you wear over the top, don't know if a bolero might look dated?

Name:  dress.bmp
Views: 119
Size:  293.5 KB

Name:  necklace 2.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  4.9 KB

This is a similar dress and necklace, although my dress is strapless.

Any ideas from fashionistas would be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Anyone? I really have no idea and am starting to panic as my xmas party is next week

ReputationRep:
    I actually think an ivory bag would go lovely with that dress to keep with the nude colours, something this sort of colour:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...6amp%3B+purses

As for a cover up Im not too sure, I think keep to the same kind of colours, found this but its white and petite so not very helpful.

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...=Home~txtshrug.

If you want a lace one I think Ebay will be your best bet as I havent seen any around recently - or try bridal sections in places like BHS etc. Sorry cant be of more help!

EDIT: Amazon have some lace boleros on there too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.