Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which bag? Watch

• View Poll Results: Which one?
    The green one!
    56.00%
    The flowery one!
    44.00%

ReputationRep:
    I've wanted one for ages, and I'm going to get one next week before I go home for Christmas, but I can't decide which colour!

I really like them both, but I'm sort of leaning towards the green one... I think

Which do you think is nicer?

ReputationRep:
    I like them both! But I think the blue one would go with more outfits??

ReputationRep:
    Dunno why but I feel urged to comment even though I know nothing about bags...
    the Blue one.

ReputationRep:
    The flowery one. Nice choice on the Cath Kidston, I have a couple of bags and few other bits from there! It's all so pretty.

ReputationRep:
    Ha! This is so odd, I had this exact same decision a few months ago. I went for the flowery one and so I've voted for that one. But maybe consider what you wear? If you wear a lot of dark grey and blue and stuff the polka dot one would be nice.

TBH I went for the flowery one because a polka dot bag you might come across elsewhere, but the flowery one is more different, and if you're going to splash out on a Cath Kidston bag you may as well go for one that will distinctly show it off.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Both

I prefer the dotty one but love them both!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fran.ha)
    Ha! This is so odd, I had this exact same decision a few months ago. I went for the flowery one and so I've voted for that one. But maybe consider what you wear? If you wear a lot of dark grey and blue and stuff the polka dot one would be nice.

TBH I went for the flowery one because a polka dot bag you might come across elsewhere, but the flowery one is more different, and if you're going to splash out on a Cath Kidston bag you may as well go for one that will distinctly show it off.
    That is true :beard:

I wear a lot of black and grey, but the two coats I'm wearing most at the moment are a bright red duffle, and a brown parka. So... Yeah. I don't know.

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Both

I prefer the dotty one but love them both!
    Hehe, don't tempt me! I have my eye on one of the last season bags on eBay, so I may end up with two, but slightly cheaper than if I got both new :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    omg. polka dot one is gorgeous. i'm in love!

ReputationRep:
    ooh both are cute. leaning towards polka dots though...

ReputationRep:
    second one

ReputationRep:
    I have one veryyyyyy similar to the polka dot one.. and a matching glasses case! Get it I lovee cath kidston.

ReputationRep:
    Second one

ReputationRep:
    They are both lovely, I like the second one though. How much are they, out of curiosity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tbm)
    They are both lovely, I like the second one though. How much are they, out of curiosity?
    £68. But they are (apparently) really really durable

http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/p-14416...addle-bag.aspx
    http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/p-15101...addle-bag.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Love them both, I think I prefer Cath Kidston florals though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I've wanted one for ages, and I'm going to get one next week before I go home for Christmas, but I can't decide which colour!

I really like them both, but I'm sort of leaning towards the green one... I think

Which do you think is nicer?
    This one is best:

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally bought one off eBay :mmm: It's an older one, but imo it's a lot nicer than the 'Winter Rose' ones that they have at the moment, and I love the strap

I'm probably going to get the greeny-blue one as well, but I'll leave it until after Christmas... Maybe

ReputationRep:

dont compromise.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.