Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have sinnister thoughts about how I want my friends to fail with woman, and my girlfriends to fail with their bf's.

I told someone their gf cheated on them, (they actually did) but i grassed on them.

I often have very imaginative thoughts, sometimes erratic, manic or sometimes depressing. I often drift off with my thoughts and it gets me very low, but nothing seems to trigger them.

I know this sounds very weird, but it is true, I am not quite sure what the hell is wrong with me !

I always sit up late at night or even day and just mill over my thoughts and my life, again and again and again. I am obsessed with self improvement, but dont actually do any.

any ideas >

ReputationRep:
    Well honestly thoughts are just thoughts until you act upon them, so as long as you don't start lying to make others fail and don't become too self obsessed or in your head you should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

get off the putor and go masterbate over your sister.

ReputationRep:
    you're not a freak, but you'd like to be- it would be your claim to individuality
    you're a normal, decrepit fool

ReputationRep:
    Naa you're not freak.

You're just not a really nice person. :mwuaha:

ReputationRep:
    You just sound like a bit of a tosser.

ReputationRep:
    no you're not! its ok to have these visions and thoughts, but try putting them into action and get a clear idea of where you wanna be. ignore the cretins above!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy22)
    I have sinnister thoughts about how I want my friends to fail with woman, and my girlfriends to fail with their bf's.

I told someone their gf cheated on them, (they actually did) but i grassed on them.

I often have very imaginative thoughts, sometimes erratic, manic or sometimes depressing. I often drift off with my thoughts and it gets me very low, but nothing seems to trigger them.

I know this sounds very weird, but it is true, I am not quite sure what the hell is wrong with me !

I always sit up late at night or even day and just mill over my thoughts and my life, again and again and again. I am obsessed with self improvement, but dont actually do any.

any ideas >
    Sounds like OCD type symptoms to me. Have a look here and see if you have any other symptoms: http://www.ocduk.org/

Sometimes OCD sufferer's have unwanted "intrusive thoughts" These are classified as thoughts that are unwanted and can be disturbing - varying from wanting to harm a loved one, having sexual thoughts about friends, family, strangers - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thoughts

I know this as I had a close friend who suffered from OCD.
    Visit a GP if you're getting anxious about your thoughts. I'd imagine it's not nice to have the thoughts your having

Good luck, and if you want someone to talk to, just send me a message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Well honestly thoughts are just thoughts until you act upon them, so as long as you don't start lying to make others fail and don't become too self obsessed or in your head you should be fine.
    Your sig actually happened to me. :emo::ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alissasantiago)
    Your sig actually happened to me. :emo::ahee:
    I'm sure it's happened to everyone.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.