Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you were to vote tomorrow, what party would you choose? Watch

• View Poll Results: If you were to vote tomorrow, what party would you choose?
    Conservative
    32.95%
    Labour
    39.77%
    Lib-Dem
    6.82%
    Other
    20.45%

ReputationRep:
    As stated in the question.

ReputationRep:
    Lib dem, but only because my MP's one who's going to vote against the fee rise.

ReputationRep:
    no party expresses my views

ReputationRep:
    Labour?

Isn't that for poor people?

ReputationRep:
    Top 3 are both spineless *******s. Not even worth a vote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dzeh)
    *votes Conservative*

I expect you vote for the BBW party or something then.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt vote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    *votes Conservative*

I expect you vote for the BBW party or something then.
    Yeah lets vote the conservatives 'cos I'm a ********.

Torie scumbags promising a "pro american regime"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...l-relationship

Absolutely pathetic government we have. Brown nosing wasters ruining Britain.

The way GB has gone, it makes me sick.

ReputationRep:
    The days of the political party system are over. We need an independent government detached from any political biases and one which would benefit the country to benefit the country, not any side-agenda (such as allowing the rich to get richer under conservative, or forcing multiculturalism and 'equality' down our throats under labour).

ReputationRep:
    Labour babyy!

Conservatives for life.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dzeh)

Yeah, the way Gordon Brown has gone and made our country a ****hole made me sick too.

Good thing we've got Big Dave and his sidekick Nick to sort things out.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dzeh)

Disgraceful. What happened to good old Britain? What happened to real leaders?

I just hope this country's next leader will be decisive and focus solely on Britain's own goals, not immediately and willingly roll over for America or the EU and automatically put out Britain just for the sake of it. Cameron is a ****ing joke, perhaps more so than Brown.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Faith01)
      Labour babyy!
      Are you serious? :lolwut:

After the last thirteen years?

ReputationRep:
      Can't vote even if I wanted to.

ReputationRep:
      considering that david cameron has turned the tories into a ......well,lets just say they are alot more liberal ,i would vote ukip - ive never bought into the 75 % of our laws are made in the EU rhetoric,but up to half probably are. - things like prisoner voting........the fact we had absolutely no control on the issue makes me so angry.

(Original post by aspiringlawstudent)
      Yeah, the way Gordon Brown has gone and made our country a ****hole made me sick too.

Good thing we've got Big Dave and his sidekick Nick to sort things out.

i do hate this way of thinking,that gordon brown is responsible for the current economic climate - gordon was doing his best to remedy a situation he was left...by tony blair.

(Original post by broderss)
      The days of the political party system are over. We need an independent government detached from any political biases and one which would benefit the country to benefit the country, not any side-agenda (such as allowing the rich to get richer under conservative, or forcing multiculturalism and 'equality' down our throats under labour).
      this would be PERFECT! but i dont think it could happen,you'd have to incorporate direct democracy and populism,and we'd never get those.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dzeh)
      Your sig is revolting.

ReputationRep:
      I wouldn't vote, or I'd spoil my ballot. The Lib Dems still come closest to my views but regardless of their record at the end of this parliament I will not vote for them at the next general election out of opposition to their about-face on higher education policy. I understand that coalition governments must develop compromises, indeed before and after the election, and today, I welcomed and welcome the prospect of a government of consensus and compromise rather than one of imposing it's will without opposition on the people. However, a complete surrender of a policy that has been Lib Dem gospel since the inception of tuition fees on the whims of another party's leadership is too much for me to stomach.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
      Are you serious? :lolwut:

After the last thirteen years?
      Many of the problems of the last 13 years have been bubbling under the surface since the Thatcher era. Thatcher ruined much of the economy in this country.

Also, the good outweighed the bad. A list of Labour achievements would show you that most services you see in modern Britain were brought in by Labour.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.