Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what do you guys talk about?
    some of u guys spend hours on the phone with ur partner, what do u guys talk about lol
    the longest i used to spend on the phone with him was 20 mins, but we talk more on msn, have text convos, etc haha

soz ppl im really bored,

ReputationRep:
    I'm telling your dad you still talk to him :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I thought you had to break up lol

ReputationRep:
    What we've done during the day, our plans for the future, things to do together, news about family - lots of stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    I'm telling your dad you still talk to him :ahee:
    dont lol i dont talk to him on da phone and cant text him coz my dad has take my phone but he doesn't knw much abt msn haha so talk to him there, the love of my life

ReputationRep:
    i try not to talk too long because it costs £2.50 a minute and i really don't have that kind of money but it's nice to talk to her and chat about stuff however she keeps trying to talk dirty to me and i don't feel comfortable so it's a tricky one. i guess my girlfriend is just a bit weird lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killa78)
    I thought you had to break up lol
    a force break up, but we are still talkin on msn, i dont see him tho, its gna be an msn relationship for a few months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I-love-life)
    a force break up, but we are still talkin on msn, i dont see him tho, its gna be an msn relationship for a few months
    Aaahhh
    Fair enough
    Hope it goes well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    i try not to talk too long because it costs £2.50 a minute and i really don't have that kind of money but it's nice to talk to her and chat about stuff however she keeps trying to talk dirty to me and i don't feel comfortable so it's a tricky one. i guess my girlfriend is just a bit weird lol.
    Why does that make her weird?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killa78)
    Aaahhh
    Fair enough
    Hope it goes well
    thank you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Why does that make her weird?
    she's also on tv while she talks to me on the phone, wearing barely any clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    she's also on tv while she talks to me on the phone, wearing barely any clothes.
    Aaaah i get it now (serious blonde moment there) Thought you were LDRing and thats why it cost so much...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.