Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else feel like this? :hmmmm:

Maybe Im being stupid because its silly o'clock in the morning, and once again i cant sleep.

But yeh at times, actually feel quite lonely...is that sad?!

ReputationRep:
    Hi medic. I have exams on tuesday. I cant sleep either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)

Maybe Im being stupid because its silly o'clock in the morning, and once again i cant sleep.

I always feel alone, still to find a chick you know.........

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lonely yeah? :sexface:

I'm bored.

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

ReputationRep:
    You're not alone.
    I feel like there's something in my life is missing, i don't know what it is though.
    Im thinking maybe once im there for uni, i'll be fine. Hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    being lonely is a comfort in itself. If you're lonely when you are alone, then you aren't trying hard enough. In the words of grace slick, "you are your own best toy to play with"...

ReputationRep:
    www.omegle.com

(please keep anon, or delete)

I know how you feel. Mine is a kind of self-inflicted lonliness though because I've become really frightened of people, and super socially awkward even though six months ago, I was what people would term a "social butterfly".

Something awful happened to me and it wrecked my trust in people. I've found myself growing apart from my friends and my boyfriend of three years because I haven't told anyone what happened to me and this thing, it's eating me up, completely. It's affected my life hugely but because I can't share that part of me with anyone, it being such a big part... I just feel so isolated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electriic_ink)
    www.omegle.com
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)

It rarely happens to me but when it does the loneliness is depressing... Whenever this happens I usually put some music on.

ReputationRep:
    I'm lonely but not so lonely that I don't realise that I'm lonely.

ReputationRep:
    I feel fairly lonely at times. I just wish I had someone to be lonely with.
    Or...
    Would that be contradictory? O.o

yepp very lonely. even when i was in a relationship. i only saw him once a week. i only thought about him, and so didn't concentrate on other things or people as much. now we are on a break. still lonely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    (please keep anon, or delete)

I know how you feel. Mine is a kind of self-inflicted lonliness though because I've become really frightened of people, and super socially awkward even though six months ago, I was what people would term a "social butterfly".

Something awful happened to me and it wrecked my trust in people. I've found myself growing apart from my friends and my boyfriend of three years because I haven't told anyone what happened to me and this thing, it's eating me up, completely. It's affected my life hugely but because I can't share that part of me with anyone, it being such a big part... I just feel so isolated.
    Sounds like something awful happened to you. I think seeing a therapist might help or talking to someone close like your parents/siblings.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.