Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where are clubs in Coventry ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    where can i find clubs that their vistor are 23 to 27 or may be older in Coventry ?

by the way , kasbah is not included from my point of view .
    all of them are young student mainly under 22

ReputationRep:
    haha Coventry, i visited that place before.

its a dump of a city. there aren't any decent clubs there at all. Kasbah is the only one. some place called Jacks closed down several years ago, so my mate who lives there told me.

if the gay/lesbian/bi scene is your thing, there's Rainbows :camp:

ReputationRep:
    Colly (Kasbah), Jaks is still there along with Mortimers at the Skydome. You've got Careys as well. But your best best is Scholars on Gosford St, especially on a Sat night where is mainly full of 25+ in there (went there once and I hated it, only because I felt really young).

Yeah I have to say Cov aint the best for a night out (I've moved to Sheffield to Uni and its miles better) Still home to me though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.