Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Noise complaint to police question Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered what you guys think- if I phoned West Midlands police and said described to them the building over the road I think is playing music so loud I can hear it through earplugs, would they do anything? I can see flashing lights coming from one place and think it could be above the news agents but I'm not sure if that's where it's coming from. Pretty sure it's not a club cos the nearest one is closed.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, just called them and they said they'd go and have a look around the area.

ReputationRep:
    Noise pollution is illegal so yeh of course they will, haha!

It's amazing cus when students decide to have a house party and end up having it outside on the curb instead i can call the police and ruin their night instantaneously.

Also 7 hours ago they must be those all nighter and the next dayers. They are the worst and clearly have nothing to do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.