Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This coalition is actually working great behind the secenes much better then the papers would have you believe. Also if the bill on thursday somehow doesnt go through it wil be voted for again next year when it has all blown over.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome stuff! Thanks Great One!

ReputationRep:
    Astound me oh great one with your knowledge of parlimentry process-just what is going to be vote on thursday? Because it isn't a damn bill...

ReputationRep:
    Well that's put my mind completely at ease. Jesus, what are the point of these posts?! Having The_Great_One as a username annoyed me to begin with - but the fact that you consistently post such inane nonsense (this thread being a cast in point) means I now truly detest the sight of it.

ReputationRep:
    The only paper I trust is the Express.Richard Madely gives it to you straight.

ReputationRep:
    Please, go away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Next Left)
    Please, go away.
    this!

ReputationRep:
    Sound evidence we have there, then.

ReputationRep:
    You know its true baby...you know its true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Great_One)
    This coalition is actually working great behind the secenes much better then the papers would have you believe. Also if the bill on thursday somehow doesnt go through it wil be voted for again next year when it has all blown over.
    they won't waste anymore time on it

ReputationRep:
    I stopped believing the left a long time ago Right for life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Great_One)
    You know its true baby...you know its true.
    What exactly are you saying is 'true'? You've created a useless thread about not believing everything you read in the papers as they might not be telling the truth all of the time - a long established fact. But why anyone would listen to you remains a mystery.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.