The Student Room Group

my bf has big feet!

lol, i want to buy him converses for christmas...but, can't buy it online because it won't let me :s

He's a size 14..
Where can i buy size 14 converses, or vans in store?

Scroll to see replies

You know what they say about big feet....
You know what they say about men with big feet... :hubba:

I think your best bet, OP, would be to visit your local shoe shops to see if they have any Converse in his size. I don't really have a clue where you'd go to get them on special order. Maybe you could subtly ask him where he gets his shoes from currently?
American shoe stores? They seem to supersize errything.
Reply 4
Original post by L'Amour Toujours
You know what they say about men with big feet... :hubba:

I think your best bet, OP, would be to visit your local shoe shops to see if they have any Converse in his size. I don't really have a clue where you'd go to get them on special order. Maybe you could subtly ask him where he gets his shoes from currently?

He gets his offline! :frown: But, I don't have all the card details needed to buy them from online and also, if i ordered them to my house..my mum would probably kill me if she found out i had a bf/or was spending alot of money on a friend. :P
Original post by Revolution is my Name

They need big socks right?
Reply 6
Original post by Revolution is my Name

Big socks.

Doh, beaten to it.

The only place I could find was Amazon, but if you can't order online, I'm not sure :s-smilie: you could always get them sent to him as a gift btw, if you do get your card to work.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Johnny Christ
American shoe stores? They seem to supersize errything.

ehrm, name me some?
some in london
Reply 8
Original post by Clarity Incognito
They need big socks right?

No the bigger the feet, the more they look, walk and talk like neanderthals!
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
He gets his offline! :frown: But, I don't have all the card details needed to buy them from online and also, if i ordered them to my house..my mum would probably kill me if she found out i had a bf/or was spending alot of money on a friend. :P

Some pubs have a scheme where you can get your post sent to them (as they're always open and you won't have the hassle if you're out of having to go to the sorting office to collect the post).

Maybe there's one near you? http://www.useyourlocal.com/find-local-pub/

It's the only way I can think of your mum not realising!

edit: just searched and it seems a bit crap actually! there are no pubs in London that do it :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
ehrm, name me some?
some in london

theres one near marble arch, on edgeware road, near the bottom towards hyde park, next to the odeon cinema?
Reply 11
Original post by Hooj
No the bigger the feet, the more they look, walk and talk like neanderthals!

Did you just call my boyfriend a neanderthal?
Reply 12
Original post by Jamil1987
theres one near marble arch, on edgeware road, near the bottom towards hyde park, next to the odeon cinema?

yaaay! there's hopee! what's it called?
Cut his toes off? :dontknow:
Reply 14
Original post by Butted
Not gonna happen I'm afraid, I'm a 13 and unless you live in a big city with a lot of luck and some hunting, you won't find anything other than trainers in a 14

I lve in london?
Reply 15
Original post by Jamil1987

Yeah, I know that one. Not sure if it does size 14 tho.
Reply 16
Original post by Swimmer
Yeah, I know that one. Not sure if it does size 14 tho.

Whats it callledd?
Reply 17
I lve in london?

You should have an easy time then, even highstreet shops might stock them
Reply 18
Whats it callledd?

i think its called globe?
But ive never had to go in and ask for size 14's but it is a very big shop.
Reply 19
tbh, the best method would be just to trawl online. as for not being able to buy online, give a friend the money and get them to buy it for you? That's what I did when I didn't want my mum to know how much I was spending on friends :P she just didn't understand how much more fun it was to spend more on friends and see the looks on their faces as opposed to spending it all on myself. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply