Got some questions on Spotify:
1. Does the free trial countdown only go down when your signed in and using Spotify?
2. How much does it cost for full version?
3. When I got to people and click on me it is completely empty and the Top Tracks and Top Artists are empty after listening to a song once? Do you have to listen to songs a few times before they go on? Or does it only work on full version?
4. Can you put music from Spotify over to iTunes? So I can drag any album I like over from Spotify to iTunes?
x Turn on thread page Beta
- Thread Starter
- 05-12-2010 13:18
- 05-12-2010 13:23
2. £5 a month for no ads and unlimited streaming, £10 to listen offline and on your mobile
3. Don't really know what you mean.
4. No. You can sync offline playlists to your phone or play them offline if you have the £10 a month one but you can't download songs directly from Spotify.
(Original post by r3l4x3d)
- 05-12-2010 13:32
3. When I got to people and click on me it is completely empty and the Top Tracks and Top Artists are empty after listening to a song once? Do you have to listen to songs a few times before they go on? Or does it only work on full version?Last edited by L'Amour Toujours; 05-12-2010 at 13:33.
- Thread Starter
(Original post by L'Amour Toujours)
- 05-12-2010 13:41
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, so bear with me. If you want to add some music to your playlist you can create one and drag it over to there so it'll always stay there. I think that, in order to get a list of Top Artists and Top Tracks, it either depends on whether you've starred their tracks or how often you've listened to a particular song or artist. It does work if you are using the free version though, as it works for me. I could be wrong, however, as I'm new to Spotify myself.
- 05-12-2010 17:12
Top lists tend to only update every week or two, so you won't see any change for a while but they should update at some point.