Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My mate doesn't want to date short girls. Watch

Title says it all really. We were having a discussion about this and he said he wouldn't date a short girl because he wouldn't want his kids especially his sons to be short because he thinks people would make fun of them and that he will have trouble with women.

Is this shallow of him? He is over 5 foot 10 atleast and sats short is anything below 5 foot 4 probably, if the girl wears killer heels and she is still like up to his chin.

Nobody said he had to.

I personally would never date a tall skinny guy or any skinny guy.
    I dont want my kids being scrouney, and having a bean pole as a father figure. My loss i know.

Btw I have saw a 6ft4 homeless guy, look where his height got him :P

Being a girl at 5ft1 im obviously going to be biased about this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Title says it all really. We were having a discussion about this and he said he wouldn't date a short girl because he wouldn't want his kids especially his sons to be short because he thinks people would make fun of them and that he will have trouble with women.

Is this shallow of him? He is over 5 foot 10 atleast and sats short is anything below 5 foot 4 probably, if the girl wears killer heels and she is still like up to his chin.
    Are you a girl who is his friend but who wants to be more than friends but can't because you are short and that's why you want people to say that he is crazy for not wanting short girls so that you could feel better of yourself?

If not (or you're a guy) that why are you even asking? It's his business.

ReputationRep:
    It's not really shallow...
    Why do you care?

ReputationRep:
    I would date a short girl (most women seem to be fairly short) but I'm not sure about mating with one.She might produce kinglets instead of kings.

ReputationRep:
    What your friend does or does not want is entirely up to him. There was no need to create a thread on TSR as to be quite honest, it does not matter one little bit.

Accept and move on.

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd at his kids being short - part.

ReputationRep:
    lols

ReputationRep:
    Being that fussy means he'll be short of girls to go for. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'1 - I don't mind. But then I'm sure there are other reasons why someone wouldn't want to date me.

I personally wouldn't date a short guy, im a tall girl and I like to wear my heels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    I see what you did there.

ReputationRep:
    His choice, but his reasons for it are frankly stupid..

ReputationRep:
    Up to him really.

I wouldn't want to date a guy shorter than me, and also wouldn't like to date a guy who's too tall and skinny. Ew.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't date a small guy, so voila; people just have preferences! So confused as to why you have created this thread?!

ReputationRep:
    Good on him. Too many short women out there ruining good genes. It's this sort of selective breeding that will rid us of them and I reccomend you carry on encouraging him.

ReputationRep:
    5 10 is short bro, he's obviously in denial over his own height.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    Nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    he wouldn't want his kids especially his sons to be short because he thinks people would make fun of them and that he will have trouble with women.
    Has he posted any threads on TSR lately?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.