Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi! Me and my friend are looking for a house, and obvs its a pain to find a 2 bedroom house!We are therefore thinking of renting a three/four/five bedroom house, just to make our lives slightly easier.
    I have tried to find people at uni, but most people want to stay on campus or have already found a house.
    So if anyone else is looking for a room/ or there's another two looking together and wouldnt mind sharing a house then could you please send me a PM.

    Thank You
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.