Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recommend me a good eyeliner please! One that is thin and you get a more natural look and one that is easy to use because i'm rubbish at applying it!
    I've been looking for a liquid eyeliner for ages and their all too thick or they go horribly wrong because I'm really bad at applying.

I don't have that much money so preferably one under £10, but I would pay a bit more if it was really good xx

Thanks everyone xx

ReputationRep:
    I have the rimmel liquid liner which is really easy to apply.

ReputationRep:
    I use Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner as the nib is made out of felt which gives more sturdiness and control than some other eyeliners such as Rimmel Glam Eyes which I found tricky to put on It also gives a really good, strong colour which doesn't wear or come off easily And it's a bargain at £2.99!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    I use Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner as the nob is made out of felt which gives more sturdiness and control than some other eyeliners such as Rimmel Glam Eyes which I found tricky to put on It also gives a really good, strong colour which doesn't wear or come off easily And it's a bargain at £2.99!
    ^ I use this, and I swear by it! Best liquid eyeliner out there

ReputationRep:
    Barry M is the best one ever for under £10.
    http://www.barrym.com/liquid-eyeliner
    Nothing even compares. I've tried them all

Clinique is the best though £11
    http://www.clinique.co.uk/product/15...ner/index.tmpl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliconcarne)
    ^ I use this, and I swear by it! Best liquid eyeliner out there
    I know right?! Sometimes I don't get why people spend so much on their make-up when there's great make-up for half the price!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone for you're suggestions! xx

ReputationRep:
    I heard the MUA eyeliner was very good (superdrug - exclusive)

ReputationRep:
    I think most eyeliners by Rimmel are brilliant and easy to use.

ReputationRep:
    i use 17 liquid eyeliner. it costs £3.99 and i am yet to find an an eyeline which is easier to apply.

ReputationRep:
    I use Miss Sporty fabulous glam - easy to use (I hate those felt applicators, especially the Rimmel Exaggerate one) and cheap too, stays put all day, I think it's about £2.50.

ReputationRep:
    just put a normal eyeliner pencil under a hairdryer for like 5 seconds, then it goes all soft and easy peasy to put on your eyelid.

ReputationRep:
    Use a kohl liner their much easier to use then liquid eyeliner.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely swear by MAC's fluidline liner in Blacktrack and a fine paint brush from an art shop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    I use Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner as the nib is made out of felt which gives more sturdiness and control than some other eyeliners such as Rimmel Glam Eyes which I found tricky to put on It also gives a really good, strong colour which doesn't wear or come off easily And it's a bargain at £2.99!
    Yes definiately get this one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    Definitely the way to go! I swear by this one :P

ReputationRep:
    I have MAC Fluidine as my main eyeliner living on my dressing table, and carry the Ruby and Millie eyeliner in my going away make up bag. The latter's pretty good: http://www.boots.com/en/Ruby-Millie-I-Writer_4793/, and often £5 off with those vouchers they do.

I'm also impressed with the felt tip eyeliner from Collection 2000 actually. I bought it for days where I don't have time to load up a brush and clean it after. Good colour payoff for what it is.

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan of the Collection 2000 one, I think Rimmel Exaggerate is better, and pretty easy to apply btw with applying, I always line with a blunt-ish kohl/pencil first then go over with liquid, it makes mistakes way less obvious and you get a nicer, less harsh look :o:

ReputationRep:
    Mac, more than a tenner but definitely worth it!!

(Original post by Rhii)
      :yes: This is the one I use. It looks great, it's easy to apply (everyone always asks me how I get my eye-liner so straight), it last a long time and it's a bargain.

For kohl eye liner I normally use Rimmel. The Collection 2000 version isn't as good imo.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.