Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically, i have my English Legal System Law Exam in January and i desperately need some tips for revision. I haven't got the best of memories and i really want to pass this exam, aiming for a C, possibly a B.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I have that exam too.. I have the mock on the 16th and the actual exam on the 13th.. WE CAN BE LAW BUDDIES?!?

Anyways, you should just revise the things that you don't understand. Do you get your work in handouts? If so, I suggest you just go through the handouts one by one, like, for example, do Lay Magistrates handout and make sure you understand it and then move onto Statutory Interpretation etc. Also, I highly recommend you buy the text book that you use.. Do you use AQA Law AS fourth edition by Jacqueline martin? If you do then here is a link http://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-Law-AS-J.../ref=pd_cp_b_1 to where you can buy it. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I have a mock exam around the 6th... And then my actual exam on the 19th, i think? I better really double check :/

Yeah, we get handouts for like each main topic, Police Powers, Bail, Sentencing, Juries, Magistrates etc. Thanks for the link, but we're doing OCR Law, but i am planning on renting Jacqueline Martin's OCR AS Law book out from the library to study from whilst i'm on holiday. It really doesn't help them i'm going to America, missing a week of college and having to teach myself 1/2 topics Anyway, thanks for your help! Good luck to you too!

I love your profile picture by the way, he is gorgeous <3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.