Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help me find the perfect DRESS! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I need a formal dress for my school's cabaret in two weeks.
    Unfortunately, I haven't got any time to go shopping looking for my dress (I have interviews to prepare for and I'm also helping to organise the event).

So, please TSR help me find that perfect dress! It needs to be black, and it needs to end around my knees. I don't know what my budget is but please don't make it extremely expensive.

I will rep all those that help. Cheers

Edit: I'm size 8/10 and roughly 5'4.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.tkmaxx.com/browse/3091?ex...FQkf4QodGTfwkg

Okay, that is a really long link.. anyway.. they have lots of cheap black dresses on there... I was going to pick one.. but it is down to personal preference really. Hope that helps.

Well it was long in the typey box..

ReputationRep:
    It would really help if we knew what your body shape is ... the "perfect dress" would be different depending on how you look like

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.