Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Male prostitute for virgin girl? Watch

Probably the most humiliating thread to post. So please anon for obvious reasons. Well, basically I'm a virgin girl 18, and for the past year or so I have been teased by literally everyone who found out/I told I was a virgin. It hasn't at all been for lack of opportunities. In fact, I have taken quite a bit of nastiness off a couple of guys who I didn't want to sleep with right away. Its not that Im at all religious or anything but I suppose I wanted to find someone special.
    But people go their whole lives without finding someone special so waiting for that is a bit stupid. I'm not sure I want to go out to a random club and sleep with someone (I hardly go clubbing for 1 and on first meeting people think Im younger than I am cos of my blonde hair and Im petite). I also don't want to compromise one of my friendships with a guy so do you think it would be safe to get a male prostitute. Would they even be easy to find/discreet? I am in quite a big city. How old do they tend to be and what would be the price?

Its just, I think the sinking tornado to my past relationships is not wanting to have sex right away. If I can get past this first time hang up I seem to have then it should be easier.

bump

Also, is wearing a condom the generally 'done thing'?

ReputationRep:
    No need to pay. I'll do it for a cup of coffee ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm £100 over-drawn so if you pay off that for me i'll be your prostitute.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Walter Ego;28791856]No need to pay. I'll do it for a cup of coffee ?[/QUOTEi
    i'd do it for a biscuit

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao, this is a joke right?

ReputationRep:
    he'd ravage your ****.

ReputationRep:
    Really?! :K:

ReputationRep:
    The sort of people that tease you are probably the sort of people who will be teenage mothers/fathers. Don't sink down to their level and think that sex is some kind of 'big thing', because it just isn't. Don't go looking for paid sex, just wait until you meet the right person, not pressurised into anything by a 'friend' who takes the piss out of you because you are more mature.

ReputationRep:
    Surely the number of guys asking this question is a clue that this isn't something you need to be contemplating.

ReputationRep:
    go get really drunk and go to a club i guarantee there will be plenty of free 'male prostitutes' there more than willing to take your payment.

ReputationRep:
    You should meet up with the virgin boys of TSR... this would stop all the annoying "im a virgin" posts.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll find plenty of guys who'll do it for free if you asked them. I'm sure you could find someone on the internet, meet up with them to see if they're a decent person and then do the deed and go your separate ways.

I'd volunteer personally but, excuse me if I'm wrong but, you don't seem the kind of person to message someone on TSR to solve this.

ReputationRep:
    Man up and wipe the criticism off your shoulder.

ReputationRep:
    ur only 18.....i think going to a prostitute is a bit drastic....

ReputationRep:
    dont feed the troll.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of guys will be willing to sleep with you. If you wanna pay someone for it that wouldnt be a problem but I really believe that you can find someone tonight without much effort.

ReputationRep:
    Could try a sex personnels site, probably cheaper, still anonymous and you get more choice. Or just pm pretty much any guy on tsr and im sure theyll help you out for a very reasonable price :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Are you really that desperate for sex? Don't do it just because people are teasing you, that would be completely stupid. They'd probably tease you more for going with a prostitute anyway, I fail to see what this will solve.
    You're only 18, you have plenty of time to meet someone!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.