The Student Room Group

indecisive :(

I've have an awful habit of activating and deactivating my facebook and even worse when I dont like things ppl post on my wall I delete it! then regret it later. I know its sounds crazy and it even pisses me off.

Does anyone else do this?
Reply 1
Nah man.
No i man up and take it like a MAN
Reply 3
Delete your fb. And don't create another account.
omg that sounds so similar to me right now......except i don't delete comments on my wall.......more likely I untag myself in past photos or if i look horrible in them...

i've deactivated my facebook.....and i've been off and on it:

well i first deactivated it last summer during gcses.....then after prom -back on.....two weeks later back off.......few weeks later....back on ........september - deactivated again....
since september i've only activated and deactivated twice....and it was for like 5 mins on facebook....when i felt tempted to go back on it again.....but regreted after (don't even know why :s-smilie:)

but now i never want to go on it again.....gonna try and delete it forever...

i don't really know what the matter is with it......I've just decided it's not for me....
I have many reasons....one is I want to keep my friendships true and old fashioned ....which probably sounds strange.....but I like knowing people more in person rather than having a vague connection with lots of people or facebook friends that I don't have a honest true connection with.
And also facebook seems to steal time .....such a time swipper....life's to short as it is.

I know this sounds crazy....but I'd love to go in a timemachine back to the 60's or 70's.....life was simple and without facebook,twitter and knowing too much.
Reply 5
Original post by purple_starlight
omg that sounds so similar to me right now......except i don't delete comments on my wall.......more likely I untag myself in past photos or if i look horrible in them...

i've deactivated my facebook.....and i've been off and on it:

well i first deactivated it last summer during gcses.....then after prom -back on.....two weeks later back off.......few weeks later....back on ........september - deactivated again....
since september i've only activated and deactivated twice....and it was for like 5 mins on facebook....when i felt tempted to go back on it again.....but regreted after (don't even know why :s-smilie:)

but now i never want to go on it again.....gonna try and delete it forever...

i don't really know what the matter is with it......I've just decided it's not for me....
I have many reasons....one is I want to keep my friendships true and old fashioned ....which probably sounds strange.....but I like knowing people more in person rather than having a vague connection with lots of people or facebook friends that I don't have a honest true connection with.
And also facebook seems to steal time .....such a time swipper....life's to short as it is.

I know this sounds crazy....but I'd love to go in a timemachine back to the 60's or 70's.....life was simple and without facebook,twitter and knowing too much.

Haha I know what you mean, I spend so much time on fb and i dont get any work done and just regret it. My friends say I take fb too seriously its werid but hate it when ppl post things on my wall that I hate. I've deactiveted it over summer and it was the best decision ever. Thanks for your reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending