Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any ideas what to wear with this skirt? Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/s...kirt_206586101

ReputationRep:
    A plain jumper?

ReputationRep:
    Does it sit on your hips or go round your waist?

Maybe just a plain black top?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I bought that the other day! I've worn it with a black long sleeved top tucked in and a black vest and cardigan so far.

ReputationRep:
    I would wear it with a grey long sleeved top, or T-shirt with a woolly cardigan and tights!

ReputationRep:
    Underwear? Or not... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I smug smile :P

ReputationRep:
    Keep it to the black and white... and just simple. So black/white plain tops with maybe the opposite colour cardigan or jumper. And I might recommend black tights if your going outside and might be cold.

ReputationRep:
    White / black top?

ReputationRep:
    A black top.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh it's lovely! Maybe just a tight-ish black or any plain coloured e.g. teal? jumper would be really nice
    But since it's the winter, a cropped or fitted coat would be nice as well

ReputationRep:
    Thanks 4 the ideas guys. Im a bit clueless about fashion. Will probably just stick 2 a plain black top though i may go with the teal idea 2 brighten it up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.