Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    basikkly he states if x=2 and e=mc2 = time + space, and that the theory of probabilty states that 68% of margerine is butter, then you must wonder what would happen if you replace two cows in a field of 12 of them with panasonic 40 inch HD TVs playin bob marley videos as dipping tissue in lemonade may equate to you seeing pactrick viera doing kickups with a cabbage during ur weekly shopping trip to waitrose whilst the indian president is dancing in a street in uganda simultaneously to when the 2026 world cup was announced in antartica.

ReputationRep:
    poor referencing
    i'd give this report a fail

ReputationRep:
    the journals i've read seem contradict many of your statements. also could you clearly state exactly what assumptions you have made?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    basikkly he states if x=2 and e=mc2 = time + space, and that the theory of probabilty states that 68% of margerine is butter, then you must wonder what would happen if you replace two cows in a field of 12 of them with panasonic 40 inch HD TVs playin bob marley videos as dipping tissue in lemonade may equate to you seeing pactrick viera doing kickups with a cabbage during ur weekly shopping trip to waitrose whilst the indian president is dancing in a street in uganda simultaneously to when the 2026 world cup was announced in antartica.
    Q.E.D.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Who the hell is Isaac Enstein?

ReputationRep:
    Feynman, Feynman, Feynman, Feynman, Feynman, Feynman, Feynman, Feynman, Feynman, Feynman!

ReputationRep:
    Its hard to talk about undiscovered theories. Due to their...undiscoveredness.

ReputationRep:
    That's a hard theory to understand..

ReputationRep:
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

ReputationRep:
    This theory is a fallacy, burn the Heretic.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.