Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What should I get my brother for Christmas? Watch

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Seriously I have no idea! I've asked him and he has no idea either! I've asked my parents and they have no idea!

He is 20 and isn't exactly lacking anything. I would just get him a t-shirt, but got him that for his birthday! I'm not particularly a fan of getting him DVDs or CDs (as he has normally downloaded everything he likes anyway...)
    He is just your average uni student, likes going out, spending time with his gf, playing football.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Budget is around £30 but could stretch if had to.

ReputationRep:
    Something from Summers Ann

ReputationRep:
    Maybe tickets to see a band/show/day out or something that he'd like?

ReputationRep:
    inb4: a blowjob :P

ReputationRep:
    Does he have a games console or anything? A simple xbox game or whatever is usually good
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben F)
    Does he have a games console or anything? A simple xbox game or whatever is usually good
    Hmm I think him and his flatmates have an xbox...but no idea what games they have or anything...

ReputationRep:
    £20
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I have a similar problem actually...I might get him a game for the wii or something.
    I'll be noting down people's suggestions on here for personal use!

ReputationRep:
    put money in a card for him he'll spend it on something he likes

ReputationRep:
    Pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazy smurf)
    inb4: a blowjob :P
    inb4. Its her brother not her bf.

Maybe some football tickets for his favourite club, or as someone said earlier a ps3/xbox game because he won't have pirated them (I recommend fifa 11 or black ops).

ReputationRep:
    A coat? .

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol?

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Something funny like funny socks with messages on them or something of the sort.
    or you could get him something like a cool pen-holder or stationary related stuff that aren't tacky and cheap.
    Just a thought...Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.

Or donate to a charity in his name.

Christmas is not about buying sh*t for people they don't want or need. It's about getting piss drunk and waking up the next day in a Japanese family's house.

ReputationRep:
    A watch? Cologne?

ReputationRep:
    get him a good pair of earphones http://www.play.com/Electronics/Elec...archtype=genre
    I go through earphones faster than trainers so even if he doesn't need them now he probably will soon.

ReputationRep:
    Get him a powerball?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BackDoorEntry)
    Get him a powerball?
    This, they're really fun.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.