Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

Does anyone watch this programme? It follows people who have strange and bizarre habits.

Also wanted to know who else has weird habits?

GQ.

ReputationRep:
    I love it! Just the bogey-eating woman has disturbed me so far. Oh and I wanted to smash that kid's face in who's obsessed with the USA.

ReputationRep:
    I watched the one where some dude was collecting dead bees. WTF? What about when they start to decompose

And then there was some woman who used to chew her toenails?

That program is sick.

P.S I LOVE Rhett and Link! That stop motion video was just unreal!

ReputationRep:
    Love it too
    Found the woman who bit her toenails off a bit gross though... or the people that bit nails off and kept them in their mouths... ugh

ReputationRep:
    I found the guy who takes pictures of his poo pretty weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sykez)
    I found the guy who takes pictures of his poo pretty weird.
    haha yeah! But....unique....i guess :P

ReputationRep:
    The guy who thought it was normal to get completely naked everytime you went to the toilet was a bit of a legend tbh :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesilvermagnolia)
    The guy who thought it was normal to get completely naked everytime you went to the toilet was a bit of a legend tbh :L
    I used to do that lol

Saw one the other day with a guy collecting his own farts :confused:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.