The Student Room Group

So what are you asking for this christmas?

It's that time of year again...

What have you all asked for/what are you hoping to get on 25th December?

Scroll to see replies

Dunno. I'll probably get a book or something.
Erm.....

Links London bracelet and 3 charms.
Phone.
DVDs.
Perfume.
Clothes.
Pjs.
Make up.
Usual stuff like that :yep:
Reply 3
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Erm.....

Links London bracelet and 3 charms.
Phone.
DVDs.
Perfume.
Clothes.
Pjs.
Make up.
Usual stuff like that :yep:

oooo niceee, I may ask for uggs but I'm not sureeeee :s:s

I asked for a personal slave... preferably a monkey slave.
Reply 5
I've said that everyone can get me whatever they want or just give me money, which hopefully i'll use to get a Macbook after christmas.
I did ask for one thing though, one of them little remote control helicopters, that'll keep me entertained :biggrin: haha...Christmas is gonna be a ball!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
My dad always gets me a gadget type thing. Usually the new iPod nano, but this year an HTC desire I hope. (Though I'll be on contract with it, he'd just be paying the reduced handset price). And pyjamas because I can't do Christmas without new pyjamas.

From my mum and stepdad, I know they've got me some really nice new perfume but I'm not sure what it is (my mum's super good at hunting for bargains.) Probably some jewellery too. I didn't ask for anything this year from them as they help me pay for my rent while I'm at uni.

From my boyfriend, some sexy lingerie :sexface:. And apparently something else that I really really want. I wonder if he got me pyjamas :coma: But I didn't ask for anything. I got him some pretty cool stuff too :mmm: I can't wait to see him open the main one.

I really love pyjamas.:colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
An electric blanket. I'm so cold that I don't have the energy to be more inventive.
box of beer :smile:
Reply 9
An amazon kindle and an iPhone 4 :biggrin: !!!
Reply 10
Original post by veronica111

A bag, some clothes, some makeup + brushes, DVDs, the usual. :biggrin:
Reply 11
An offer from Leicester :coma:
Reply 12
iv not asked for a massive amount. we make a list for our mum and she divides it up between family members to what each can afford or will buy us and mines got cds, dvds, books, just dance 2, perfume, new hair straighteners (never had a new pair that were bought for me, the ones iv had have been passed down from my sister), a dressing gown, george foreman grill (though have said i will happily have a cheaper alternative) and a book i need for uni, which along with the grill i know i will definately get.

i also want a giant cupcake mould off my dad as i like baking and have made birthday cakes for family for last few years so will get use from it, plus it looks awesome. not sure what my sister will get me as its not off my list but she is buying me new pyjamas for christmas eve and im buying her some new ones as we always wear new pyjamas on christmas eve - family tradition due to mum always making sure we had new pyjamas on "for santa" (when really i think she wanted us to look nice in pictures of us opening presents). even though we stopped believing in santa years ago its just stuck with us over the years and something weve always just done.
oooo niceee, I may ask for uggs but I'm not sureeeee :s:s

Real ones? :smile:
Reply 14

All I want for Christmas is you.
Reply 15
at least £150
for my mum to take me clothes shopping so i don't turn into a stingy bastard and end up spending my money on useless stuff like travel and gum (40p at a time) until it all disappears
a fake ID
doc martens
knitted socks
ipod speakers
32 gb ipod
lots of books of my choice
TIME! PRECIOUS PRECIOUS TIME! to read aforementioned books
permission to go on excellent greek clubbing holiday/get it planned out for me
a boyfriend
"angel" perfume
dvds
music
2 x duty free packs of marlboro lights
12 x poundshop lighters

loljk, i'll probs just end up asking for the socks and as much money as people are willing to give me, guesstimated at ~£60 if i include the cousins
also the music and dvds which can be downloaded for free woo
+ excellent christmas dinner which we always have way too much fun cooking (mm leftovers)

but ohhh to be disgustingly rich/idle :biggrin:
(anyone reading this is most welcome to post me one or more of the things mentioned on that list)
Reply 16
Some stuff from lush, make up and brushes, chocolate, books/comics, music.
I haven't asked for anything for christmas in about 5 years :dontknow:

I need a new keyboard, but honestly I just like the food and seeing my brother.
Reply 18
A nice big pair of tits
Nothing really. Whatever I get I'll be happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending