Can you speak Micra? (Modified Urdu) Watch

This discussion is closed.
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I'm in a posting mood tonight, as you can tell (well I hope you can).

This advert drives me insane, nonsense words, a big mouth saying them in a queer voice that makes me want to stab the tv.
WHAT THE F*CK IS SIMPOLOGY?

It isn't simple, or technology, because the word is not simple, and looking at it from a technological point of view, the english language has devolved therefore the whole logic of technology and advances are non existent. The newest phrase should be a caveman "ugh".

Why? Why for a car? If anything it would make you want to scratch the Nissan Micra with your keys when you see one.

Now, the Honda adverts. First the chain reactions, and now the "taking things for granted one". That IS a car advert.

PS. I also hate new land-rover one, people miming to red neck song, totally gay.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gayboy09)

Now, the Honda adverts. First the chain reactions, and now the "taking things for granted one". That IS a car advert.

PS. I also hate new land-rover one, people miming to red neck song, totally gay.
Yes, the honda advert was a classic. Wish they had more of them.

Land rover one is funny. More ironic/scarcasm than anything else?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I miss adverts
The Dude
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No I can't.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads