Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do people still use MSN? Watch

ReputationRep:
    ...and do you still use it? I can't remember the last time I used it

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering this too... it's been ages since i've been on it... don't even have it downloaded anymore so I can't check to see if others do :P Although you don't hear about it much any more, so i'm guessing not. Alas, it's going the same way as myspace?

ReputationRep:
    Facebook .

ReputationRep:
    I still use it......

ReputationRep:
    Still use it - old sch00l

ReputationRep:
    Still use it all the time. Closest way to be with someone without actually being with them is webcams on it.

ReputationRep:
    Er, yes. I like talking to people I know from school and that.

People who don't use it, do you use FB chat? I ****ing hate that abomination. I've had it continuously offline for well over a year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)

People who don't use it, do you use FB chat? I ****ing hate that abomination. I've had it continuously offline for well over a year.
    Some of my mates can only be contacted via Facebook chat which is so lame!

ReputationRep:
    I'm using it right now
    I use it to talk to my friends back home, fbook chat is simply rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    I use both MSN and Skype and I have them on whenever my computer is on. Admittedly there seems to be a set of people I talk to on MSN and a set of people I talk to via Skype only. People back in Malaysia use MSN a lot more than Skype, but I use Skype to communicate with my family members living abroad and all that.

ReputationRep:
    I use it.

**** Facebook, y0.

ReputationRep:
    I use fb chat, but simply because all of my friends use that rather than MSN

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been on it for about 5 months now. I just use comments or private messaging on Facebook as that's where all my friends reside.

ReputationRep:
    I still use msn! Never became obsolete for me. Made my account when I was 12, 5 years later.. and still using it Can always find my loyal online friends there (and some school friends, some). I love it. Choosing a pretty (at least decently sized so you can tell what it is) display picture, personal message, showing the music you're playing off itunes. Idk, maybe I just like the way it's set out :rolleyes:

(Original post by Blueflare)

Gotta' agree here. FBC.. :thumbsdown:

ReputationRep:
    I still use it occasionally. Don't have Facebook. If I want to contact someone, I'll text them. Easier.

ReputationRep:
    I used to use it all the time but recently even when I sign in MSN I end up using facebook to chat. It just depends who im talking to really...

ReputationRep:
    Yes i still use it

ReputationRep:
    I still use it. Old Skool innit.

ReputationRep:
    Yep i'm signed in everyday

ReputationRep:
    Only really use it for doing video calls with my fella when he's out the country now tbh. Used to chat on it a lot to loads of different people but don't have the time for it anymore.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.