Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ONS when the girl is a virgin Watch

Would it bother you if you went back to a girl's bedroom and then she tells you she's a virgin but does want sex (possibly no strings attached). Would you leave? Would you go through with it? And why?

Anon as basically I'm contemplating doing exactly this and what to see what the general reaction I can expect will be.

ReputationRep:
    I would, she'd be more grateful.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think many boys would care
    Sex is sex.

Equally if i was about to have sex with a boy and he was a virgin, i wouldnt just walk out.

I did exactly this (even though when I went back to his I had no intention of actually having sex with him), and he didn't care that I was a virgin. However, I struggled to cope with the feelings I now have have for him, yet if you can guarantee you won't have feelings for your ONS then I don't think men generally care that you're a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    yehhh most people dont mind sex is just sex :P

just like playing tennis with people :L its only a bit of fun

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably be all like "but don't you want it to be special?"

And then would manage to talk her out of having sex with me because I'm a massive idiot.

ReputationRep:
    i left a girls room at the beginning of the year due to her being a virgin. i am picky though, probably a lot more so than most guys

ReputationRep:
    You guys are nuts. I'd be like cha ching and my eyes would light up not with dollar signs but with genitalia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drenner)
    yehhh most people dont mind sex is just sex :P

just like playing tennis with people :L its only a bit of fun
    haha. my girlfriend used the tennis analogy yesterday. its so random

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't like having sex with virgins, so I would probably just knock on my flatmate next door to me, let him give her a quick go and boom, she is no longer a virgin, I can sex her up as normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would it bother you if you went back to a girl's bedroom and then she tells you she's a virgin but does want sex (possibly no strings attached). Would you leave? Would you go through with it? And why?

Anon as basically I'm contemplating doing exactly this and what to see what the general reaction I can expect will be.
    I’m sure the guys 21 and under will think this is hawt! They seem to place a high value on virginity and are willing to chase it.

Possibly no strings attached….lol

I have personally walked out of this very scenario simply because I do not want to be involved in all the physical and emotional baggage that goes with it.

My advice would be to find someone that you consider to be a close friend and that you have confidence and trust in for the main event.

Best Wishes

ReputationRep:
    Do you really want to lose it to a stranger?

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if it would be worth it seeing how she'd have no experience and ons are simply to have fun. I'd be too worried about hurting her lol

ReputationRep:
    Virginty OP is a personal issue and don't lose it just because you have to be part of the 'non virgins'......

your first time will be a new experience the guy that is only in it for himself will not be gentle, polite or considerate of how you are feeling through out the experience your just a piece of MEAT he has grabbed with both hands!

why not wait for the right man who will be there to emotionally care and comfort you?

someone that has feeling for you and makes you feel special not CHEAP! that will take all the fun out of it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.