Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    heey,

i have my interview tomorrow and i was wondering what possible questions can i ask the interviewer at the end of the interview. i honestly have none but my teacher told me that its ideal to have a question for the interviewer. so what question did you guys ask at your interview ???

any help will be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    What's your subject ?

"So how much money can I expect after I graduate?"

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by precious7)
      heey,

i have my interview tomorrow and i was wondering what possible questions can i ask the interviewer at the end of the interview. i honestly have none but my teacher told me that its ideal to have a question for the interviewer. so what question did you guys ask at your interview ???

any help will be appreciated
      If enough time at the end, you could ask the interviewer in a very serious tone "But are you gonna bang doe?"

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ideot)
      What's your subject ?
      pharmacy

ReputationRep:
      any help ppl

ReputationRep:
      "Where's the toilet?"

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.